Prosthetics based on the CEREC CAD / CAM system.
Features of the CEREC system:
- Minimum time, high quality and long life
- A clear repetition of the forms of dental units, in this regard, the installation process does not cause discomfort
- The prosthesis has an all-ceramic shell, attractive appearance and is completely harmless and compatible with the biological functions of the oral cavity.
Production and installation technologies:
- It all starts with an examination of the teeth for the presence of damaging diseases and getting rid of them. In the future, the dentist proceeds to surface treatment for prosthetics.
- Using a compact camera, the doctor takes the size of the tooth and transfers them to the computer. Next, the CAD / CAM 3-D modeling system is used, as a result of which all individual features of the oral cavity are taken into account and the system itself completes the missing parts of the tooth for the prosthesis.
- Then the resulting model is transferred to a specialized milling machine. Further, the structure itself is machined from the materials selected by the specialist.
- Installation on the surface is carried out by applying special dental cement to the abutment tooth and fixing the structure to it.