Carries out diagnostics of the oral cavity and specializes in the treatment of mucous membranes, also directs to x-rays. It does not perform surgical interventions, but carries out treatment with therapeutic methods.
Reasons for visiting the therapist:
- Detection of inflammatory processes and bleeding of soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- The appearance of spots and the occurrence of pain in the teeth.
- The manifestation of hypersensitivity to cold or hot food.
A specialist should be visited at least 1-2 times every six months. Under the supervision of a therapist, the already neglected disease can be avoided and cured.
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the oral cavity.
- The cessation of tooth decay and their subsequent restoration.
- Treatment of all tooth components.
- Identification of pathologies associated with internal organs.
The main diseases that fall into the competence of the dentist: caries, erosion, pulpitis, periodontitis, irregular tooth formation.
- Mineralization of enamel.
- Installation of medical dressings.
- Root canal removal.
- Treatment near the dental tissue and mucous membrane.