The surgeon has extensive and accurate knowledge for any intervention. He is obliged to understand the features of hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity, the individuality and functions of the maxillofacial structure. Also, the specialist must possess knowledge of related sciences, such as orthopedics, orthodontics, etc.
Dental surgeon tasks:
- Making a diagnosis based on the findings
- Whenever possible, tooth rescue
- Removing Dental Unit Components
- Undergoing anesthesia
- Preparation for prosthetics
- Treatment of pathologies in the organization of bones
- Puffiness removal and treatment of periodontal pockets
- Aesthetic special preparation of the tooth.
The work of a dental surgeon is a very complex and painstaking process, depending on how much the specialist is erudite.