In our clinic, we are pleased to provide you with the services of children's dentists.
Pediatric dentistry is a very difficult job, because working with small patients is sometimes more difficult than working with adults. A pediatric dentist is required not only to have a large arsenal of knowledge, but also to find an approach to the child. Children in general are afraid of dentists, so proper procedures and contact ensure a successful treatment result.
The tasks of the children's dentist:
- Teaching basic oral hygiene skills
- Implementation of preventive procedures for the proper development and formation of teeth
- Creating the conditions for the formation of a healthy bite
- Prevention and treatment of decay of deciduous teeth
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal and dental pulp diseases
- Correction of pathologies of the maxillofacial apparatus
Due to the fact that pediatric dentistry is mainly aimed at prevention, there are recommendations for admission from a specialist.
- For the first time at nine months of age
- Second in a year and a half
- For the third time in two years
Further it is worth at least once a year observed by the dentist, for the proper development and formation of your child’s teeth