All gum diseases are connected by one thing - this is a lesion of periodontal tissues. The main diseases affecting the gums are periodontitis, gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Signs of gum disease:
- Bleeding when brushing your teeth.
- Inflammation and swelling.
- Rashes and itching.
- The formation of stony deposits and plaque on the teeth.
If any of the above symptoms occur, do not delay the visit to a specialist. Neglecting this can cause serious consequences.
- Laser treatment. This method is completely painless, the result is visible after the first procedure, therefore it is one of the most common procedures.
- Another modern option is the device (Vector ™ Paro) - this is treatment using ultrasonic waves. This method destroys dental deposits and differs from analogues in its effectiveness.
- Darsonvalization is exposure to high frequency current.
- Injections of glucose solution, antibiotics and exposure to hydrogen peroxide.
A timely visit to the dentist, as well as proper care and good oral hygiene, will prevent gum disease.
|Autopsy of the tooth cavity in the acute state of||1000 rubles.|
|Pulpitis treatment (for one channel)||2000 rubles.|
|Treatment of periodontitis (for one channel)||3000 rubles.|
|Instrumental and drug treatment of one channel||600 rubles.|
|Repeated drug treatment of one root canal||400 rubles.|